The System View (SV)-6 “Systems Resources Flow Matrix” specifies the characteristics of the System Resource Flows exchanged between systems with emphasis on resources crossing the system boundary. It focuses on the specific aspects of the system Resource Flow and the system Resource Flow content in a tabular format.
The intended usage of the SV-6 includes:
- Detailed definition of Resource Flows
The SV-6 specifies the characteristics of Resource Flow exchanges between systems. The SV-6 is the physical equivalent of the logical OV-3 Op Resource Flow Matrix table and provides detailed information on the system connections which implement the Resource Flow exchanges specified in OV-3. Non-automated Resource Flow exchanges, such as verbal orders, are also captured.
|DoDAF Viewpoint Matrix|
- The DoDAF descriptions in this website are very generic and are mostly taken from the DoDAF Architecture Framework website. Make sure you visit the actual website for the most update information and a more thorough explanation of each viewpoint.
- DoDAF Version 1.0, although outdated, has some good examples on how to construct AV’s, OV’s, and SV’s.
AcqLinks and References:
-  DoDAF Architecture Framework Version 2.02
- DoD Architecture Framework Working Group Version 1.0, Volume 1: Definition and Guideline, 9 Feb 04 (Old Version)
- DoD Architecture Framework Version 1.0, Volume 2: Product Description, 9 Feb 04 (Old Version)
- Website: DoDAF Architecture Framework – DoD Deputy Chief Information Officer
- Website: DoDAF Version 2.02 Journal