This section constitutes Part II of the contract. Section I contains the clauses required by law or by Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) regulation and any additional clauses expected to be included in any resulting contract if these clauses are not required in any other section on the Uniform Contract Format. Selection of clauses is dependent on the type of contract, recommendations by legal and patent counsels, and consideration of the items and tests specified by Integrated Product Team (IPT) members in the Request for Proposal (RFP) package.
The appropriate regulation clauses from the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS) will be selected and inserted into Section I. Final Clause determination will be made by the Procurement Contracting Officer (PCO).
AcqLinks and References:
- MIL-HDBK-245D DoD “Handbook for Preparation of Statement of Work”- 3 April 1996
- Standard Form 18 (SF 18) “Request For Quotation”
- Standard Form 26 (SF 26) “Award /Contract”
- Standard Form 33 (SF 33) “Solicitation, Offer and Award”
- Standard Form 1449 (SF 1449) “Solicitation/Contract/Order for Commercial Items”
- DD Form 1423 “CDRLS Template”