Section F describes the time, place, and method for delivering the procured line items, subline items, and services. Delivery schedules for hardware and services may be described in terms of calendar dates or in specified periods of time from the contract award date. Delivery dates are specified for services and quantities, and each destination when final destinations of supplies are specified in Section F. Delivery information for data is identified in the Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) on DD Form 1423 – CDRL Template.
The appropriate regulation clauses from the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS) will be selected and inserted into Section F. Final Clause determination will be made by the Program Contracting Officer.
When items are being procured for another service or for a Foreign Military Sales (FMS) sale, any unique delivery requirements of the customer service or FMS host country will apply.
AcqLinks and References:
- MIL-HDBK-245D DoD “Handbook for Preparation of Statement of Work”- 3 April 1996
- Standard Form 18 (SF 18) “Request For Quotation”
- Standard Form 26 (SF 26) “Award /Contract”
- Standard Form 33 (SF 33) “Solicitation, Offer and Award”
- Standard Form 1449 (SF 1449) “Solicitation/Contract/Order for Commercial Items”
- DD Form 1423 “CDRLS Template”
- Template: Proposal Evaluation Plan
- Template: Source Selection Plan
- Website: FAR Subpart 12 “Acquisition of Commercial Items”
- Website: FAR Subpart 15.2 ‘Solicitation and Receipt of Proposals and Information”