Microsoft Project is a schedule development program by Microsoft that allows program personnel to effectively manage their project. It graphically puts together a schedule that can be utilized by project personnel and easily collaborated with. It can also be used to determine the Critical Path, PERT Analysis, and help with earn value analysis. The program allows users to:
- Understand and control project schedules and finances.
- Communicate and present project information.
- Organize work and people to make sure that projects are completed on schedule.
AcqLinks and References:
- Website: Microsoft Project Professional 2010
- Website: Wikipedia – Program Evaluation and Review Technique