Note: FBO.gov has been moved to SAM.gov and is now known as Contract Opportunities.
FedBizOpps (FBO) is a government web-based portal that allows vendors to review federal procurement opportunities over $25,000. These opportunities include requests for industry day participation, Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), synopses, source sought notice, special notice, and award notices.
Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 5.1 requires that all contracts valued at over $25,000 be advertised on FBO.
The types of opportunities and documents that are contained in FedBizOps are:
- Pre-solicitation Notice – Synopsis
- Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
- Amendment to a Previous Combined Solicitation
- Modification to a Previous Pre-solicitation Notice
- Award Notice
- Sources Sought Notice
- Special Notice
- Sales of Surplus Property
- Justification and Approval
AcqLinks and References: