Section G describes accounting and appropriation data and contract administration information or instructions. This may include designation of one or more Administrative Contracting Officers (ACOs); directions regarding use of Accounting Classification Reference Numbers (ACRNs); paying office, and invoicing instructions.
The appropriate regulation clauses from the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition RegulationS Supplement (DFARS) will be selected and inserted into Section G. Final Clause determination will be made by the Procurement Contracting Officer (PCO).
AcqLinks and References:
- MIL-HDBK-245D DoD “Handbook for Preparation of Statement of Work”- 3 April 1996
- Standard Form 18 (SF 18) “Request For Quotation”
- Standard Form 26 (SF 26) “Award /Contract”
- Standard Form 33 (SF 33) “Solicitation, Offer and Award”
- Standard Form 1449 (SF 1449) “Solicitation/Contract/Order for Commercial Items”
- DD Form 1423 “CDRLS Template”
- Template: Proposal Evaluation Plan
- Template: Source Selection Plan
- Website: FAR Subpart 12 “Acquisition of Commercial Items”
- Website: FAR Subpart 15.2 ‘Solicitation and Receipt of Proposals and Information”